Saving our American Heritage
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS OUT
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS OUT
- THE WHITE HOUSE
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- FIVE STORIES PRESIDENT TRUMP DOESN'T WANT YOU TO MISS
- Pelosi’s Latest Stunt is Fresh Proof How Cynical Impeachment Drive Has Been
- -New York Post
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the House will sit on its Articles of Impeachment “for as long as it takes” to get the trial they want in the Senate. “On Thursday, she even bristled when reporters kept querying her about it. ‘Don’t you have any questions on anything else?’ she asked — when the House just spent 12 weeks to produce only the third impeachment in US history,” the New York Post editorial board writes.
- When a coup backfires: “Trump approval rating on impeachment day hits the highest point since March 2017”
- These Have Been the Best Few Weeks of Trump’s Presidency
- -The Washington Post
- “These past few weeks have arguably been the best of Trump’s presidency — not despite impeachment, but in no small part because of it,” Marc Thiessen writes. The victories are many: USMCA is set to replace NAFTA, China has agreed to a major Phase 1 trade deal, and our booming economy is lifting worker wages and slashing income inequality.
- More: CNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
- House Clears U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Deal in Win for Trump
- -CBS News
- “The House of Representatives passed the revised trade agreement with Canada and Mexico on Thursday, handing President Trump a major legislative victory . . . The lower chamber approved the deal, known as the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or the USMCA, with a bipartisan 385 to 41 vote,” Melissa Quinn and Grace Segers report.
- Peter Navarro: “President Trump is simply doing what the American people hired him to do”
- Senate Sends $738B Defense Bill to Trump
- -The Hill
- The Senate passed a crucial defense bill this week that President Trump will sign today, Ellen Mitchell reports. The legislation includes everything he asked for: a big pay raise for our troops, funding for the U.S.–Mexico border wall, the establishment of the Space Force as our 6th military branch, and 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers.
- Another signature win: “Trump Signs Bill Restoring Funding for Black Colleges”
- Obama’s FBI and the Press
- -The Wall Street Journal
- “Thanks to a report from the Obama-appointed inspector general of the Justice Department, now everyone knows the truth about 2016. The Obama administration misled the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and wiretapped an American who supported the presidential campaign of the party out of power,” James Freeman writes.
- Contact the White House:
- The White House · 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW · Washington, DC 20500 · USA · 202-456-1111